1.Paying by Cash
现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。
2.Paying by Credit Card
信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 659. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑659人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure.
当然。
3.Sign the Bill
签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。