Lukas Graham於2015年的歌曲,我們常常在回憶過去,規劃未來,但有時候總是事與願違,人在某些年紀必須有些改變,因為人總會害怕孤單,感覺很像現代人的悲哀,追尋著遙不可及的夢,時間一點點地去了,最後卻甚麼都沒得到。
在我還7歲時,我媽告訴我
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
去交一些屬於你的朋友吧,要不然你可是會孤單的
Once I was seven years old.
在我還7歲時
It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger.
這世界很大,但我們認為我們大過一切
Pushing each other to the limits, we won't learn them quicker.
將彼此逼到極限,我們並不會學得比較快
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
因此在我11歲時我開始抽大麻與酗酒
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
口袋永遠空空,因此我們決定到外頭找穩定的工作
Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me,
在我11歲時,我老爸告訴我
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.
去娶個老婆吧,不然你會孤單
Once I was eleven years old.
在我11歲時...
I always had that dream like my daddy before me
我總夢想著總有一天我會跟我老爸一樣
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
因此我開始寫歌,我開始寫故事
Something about that glory, just always seemed to bore me,
那些關於榮耀的事蹟,是為了產生我而存在的
Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
因為只有那些我真正愛的人才會懂我
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told,
在我20歲時,我的故事都被攤了出來
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
在那天早晨前,生活都是如此寂寞
Once I was twenty years old.
就在我20歲時
I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
我眼裡只有我的目標,我不相信失敗
Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.
因為我知道微弱的聲音才是關鍵
I got my boys with me at least those in favour,
我一直都跟我的死黨在一起,不論何時他們都會認同我
And if we don't see before I leave, I hope to see you later.
如我我離開前我們都沒見到面,我希望未來仍可見到大家
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told,
在我20歲時,我的故事都被攤了出來
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
在那天早晨前,生活都是如此寂寞
Once I was twenty years old.
就在我20歲時
Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold,
再過不久我們都要邁入30了,我們的歌即將發行各地
We've traveled around the world and we're still rolling.
我們世界各國旅行且四處遊玩
Soon we'll be 30 years old.
再過不久我們即將30...
I'm still learning about life
我還在學習如何生活
My woman brought children for me
我的女人為我生了小孩
So I can sing them all my songs
所以我可以讓我所有的歌給他們聽
And I can tell them stories
並講講故事給他們聽
Most of my boys are with me
大部分跟我再一起的好兄弟
Some are still out seeking glory
某些人仍然在追求著榮耀
And some I had to leave behind
而某些我必須離開他們
My brother I'm still sorry
兄弟,抱歉了~
Soon I’ll be sixty years old, my daddy got sixty-one
再不久我就要60了,我老爸活到61歲
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
牢記過去的生活,你的日子絕對會過得更好
I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
當我寫了封信給某個人,他爽爆了
I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
我希望我的小孩未來每個月可以來探望我個一兩次
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold?
在不久我就60了,我會覺得這世界很冷漠嗎?
Or will I have a lot of children who can bore me
或者在我的許多小孩中有人會冷落我
Once I was seven years old